How does the trial lesson work?
- The trial lesson is tailored to let the student and the teacher meet each other.
- The trial lesson will help the teacher to assess your level, aims, interests and learning style. Also will allow the student to assess if our method meets your expectations.
- There will be different questions and short exercises to complete during the trial lesson. These will help to determinate your level.
How can I book the free trial?
- To book your trial lesson click here. You will receive an email to schedule your lesson.
- The trial lesson lasts 30 minutes.
How does the lesson work?
- The aim of the lesson is to make eache student more confident in their use of Spanish.
- The online Spanish lessons are held via Skype, Google Hangouts or Zoom.
- The length of the lesson is 55 minutes.
- Resources could be sent in advance but in the majority of cases will be shared during the lesson.
- We will work closely on any skill that you may struggle or you would like to improve.
- During the lesson we will share documents, images, videos and audios through the use of Google Drive or the sharing screen option in Skype.
- After the lesson we could ask you to do extra activities, readings, listening or even to watch a movie. However homework are not mandatory, it will completely up to you.
What do I need for the lessons?
- All you will need is an Internet connection and a Skype/Google Hangouts/Zoom account.
- In case you are somewhere noisy we also recommend using a headset.
What materials will I need?
- You will be provided with online resources and all the documents you need for the lesson.
- You don’t need to buy a text book but we could recommend you one if you are interested.
- Our lessons will be supported by our own teaching materials but also other resources such us books, digital newspapers, websites, etc.
Can I prepare DELE examinations with you?
We are DEle trainer and examiner certified by Instituto Cervantes. We are currently working as a examiner at the Miguel Hernández University (Elche, Alicante) so we will know best what will be your needs when you will face the exam. We could design a special program tailored to your personal needs to help you prepare for the examinations.
How can I pay for the lesson?
- All the lessons are paid in advance.
I do not have a PayPal account. How can I pay?
- Follow the paying process, when you get to PayPal, click the option “Buy with credit card” on the bottom of the page. Then you will be able to pay with credit or debit card.
Can I use other payment methods?
- Contact us if you would like to pay by bank transfer or Transferwise.
How can I book a lesson?
- Send us an email to email@example.com and we will discuss the suitable options with you.
Do the lesson packages expire?
- Yes, the lesson packages will expire after 6 months.
Can I cancel or reschedule a lesson?
- Sure, cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email.
- If you cancel a lesson within 24 hours before the start of the lesson, the student will be charged.
- You can reschedule your lesson with more than 24 hours in advance.
What happens if I am late or I don’t show up for a class?
- The lesson will be considered void if the student does not appear by 15 minutes after the scheduled start time. That specific class is subsequently not reschedulable.
How long will it take to improve my Spanish?
- Each student’s progress is different and it depends on several factors (prior knowledge, daily work, motivation, practice, etc.) However, if you would like an estimation, someone starting from the very beginning and taking 2 lessons per week + doing at least 3 hours of homework per week will probably achieve A1 level in 3 months. Please note: this always depends on each student.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us
¿Cómo funciona la clase de prueba?
- La clase de prueba durará media hora y es gratuita.
- La clase de prueba está pensada para que el profesor y el alumno tengan un primer contacto y se conozcan.
- La clase de prueba ayudará al profesor a conocer los intereses y la manera del aprender del estudiante. Asimismo, ayudará a determinar el nivel de lengua del estudiante.
- En la clase de prueba haremos diferentes preguntas para conocer mejor los objetivos y necesidades del alumno.
- También utilizaremos la clase de prueba para explicar nuestra forma de conectarnos a las clases y lo que necesitaremos por parte de los padres del alumno.
- Igualmente, haremos una actividad o actividades para conocer mejor al alumno y mostrar nuestra forma de trabajar.